|Falls Creek's Junior Programs have an emphasis on fun and safety whilst teaching essential skills for young skiers and boarders. Leave the kids with us and be assured they are in a safe environment with qualified instructors having an absolute blast with kids or a similar standard.|
Our Junior Programs offer adventures on skis and boards for beginners through to hot shots. Each Junior Program includes constant supervision, lessons, lift pass, progress card, lunch, weekly fun race, weekly Parkology competition, snow sailing, Big Foot skiing, gate training and Friday Funny Hat Day.
The Junior Workshop offers a full day of adventure on skis or snowboards. The program includes professional tuition, lunch, lift pass and weekly fun races.
|Junior Workshop Details:|
- Half Day AM: ^9.45am – 1.10pm
- Full Day: ^9.45am – 3.20pm
- Half Day AM & Full Day Program include lunch daily
- Price includes all day lift ticket
- ^Grading is from 9.45am lesson commences at 10am
- Junior Workshop caters for any standard of skier or boarder.
- All 2 through – 4 day tickets are valid for consecutive days. 5 of 7; 6 of 8 and 7 of 9 day lift products allow for rest days
|Bazaar QT Menu|
|External Venue Menu|
|Weekly Activities Timetable|
JUNIOR WORKSHOP (6-14 year olds)