Executive Assistant to CEO
Full Time – 12 Month contract
- Exciting all season destination
- Dynamic work environment
- Potential for career growth
|We are seeking an efficient and effective individual to provide executive and secretarial services to the CEO, together with supporting the Senior Management Team and Falls Creek Alpine Resort Management Board. Reporting to the CEO the successful candidate will also have opportunity to assist with key resort projects.|
Fall Creek Alpine Resort is located in the stunning alpine environment of north east Victoria. Surrounded by the Alpine National Park, Falls Creek offers a unique and diverse lifestyle opportunity. Falls Creek Resort Management is accountable for the development, promotion and management of Falls Creek All Season Alpine Resort. Falls Creek is Victoria’s largest ski resort which in recent years has developed an expanded green season activity profile. We are committed to ensuring that the future of Falls Creek is integrated with our unique environment and maximises lifestyle choice and experiences for our residents and visitors.
|What we need|
- Someone who will:
- Provide confidential secretarial and high level office administration services and support
- Professionally and efficiently produce reports, correspondence, presentations, minutes
- Maintain resort management filing system
- Is highly organized and able to effectively manage meeting schedules and work diaries for CEO and management team
|What you need|
- Relevant diploma or higher qualification and/or experience in high level administrative support
- Demonstrated understanding of administrative functions and office practices
- Relevant experience in providing executive and secretarial services
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and discretion and maintain confidentiality
- High level organisational skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- High level computer competency – word processing, spreadsheets, and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and written presentation
- Ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed timelines and standards
|Click here to view position description|
|Further information can be obtained by contacting Leanne Kilpatrick on 03 5758 1260.|
|Applications close Friday 17th May 2013|
Formerly Quay West Resort & Spa
|QT Falls Creek is on the lookout for fun, outgoing individuals to launch the resort. The new and exciting rebranding of the Quay West to QT Falls Creek Hotel has finally happened! |
We are currently seeking experienced individuals, who love customer service and are always happy!
The positions available are:
- Front Office Guest Service Attendant
- Door person/ Valet
- Reservations Clerk
- Maintenance officer/ Handy Man
- Spa support
- Housekeeping supervisor
- Rooms Attendant
- Night Auditor
|About You: Opportunities: |
- You need a minimum of 12 months experience in the same or similar position in hospitality.
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude and loads of initiative.
- You can handle pressure with panache
- A passionate work ethic… as if you were the Owner of the place.
|To apply for any of these seasonal positions, please forward your resume via email to Fareid_Taheri@qthotels.com.au.|
To learn more about us, please visit www.qthotels.com.au to see what you could get totally into with QT Hotels.
You must be either an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
|Frueauf Village comprises 25 luxurious architect-designed self-contained apartments and chalets with a central independent licensed cafe/restaurant.|
Frueauf Village has recently changed management and we are accepting applications for a number of full-time and casual positions for our housekeeping team to join us for the winter with positions are available to commence in May and June 2013.
We’re looking for people who are dedicated, experienced and who excel in all aspects of customer service to ensure we create a welcoming environment for our guests. Our staff are our biggest ambassadors and are the face of the Village.
Attention to detail and a love of hospitality are as important as your work experience for this job. A previous background in guest relations and ideally experience in housekeeping is highly desirable for us. We are seeking motivated candidates who have immaculate presentation and can work under pressure in a small motivated team.
We provide competitive remuneration with a fully furnished shared accommodation option available to successful applicants. Please forward a resume with at least two current referees and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Altitude Apartments require onsite managers for the upcoming snow season.|
The role requires a couple who present a professional and friendly attitude with previous experience in a similar role essential.
This role offers a fantastic lifestyle opportunity with an attractive package for the successful applicants.
For a detailed role description please forward your application, including current CV with at least two employer referees and photo to email@example.com
Summit Ridge Alpine Lodge
|Summit Ridge Alpine Lodge is a boutique 4 star lodge with a busy multi award winning restaurant in the heart of Falls Creek. We are currently seeking applications from experienced candidates for the following position:|
|Experienced Chef/Kitchen Hand - Full time position from early June 2013 until after 31 August 2013.|
|Subsidised shared accommodation available. Duties will be breakfast and dinner services, with one full day off per week. |
|To be considered for the above positions, please forward a resume detailing your experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org .|
If you would like to know more about Summit Ridge Alpine Lodge, please visit our website at www.summitridge.com.au or call on 03 5758 3800.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
FRUEAUF VILLAGE - MILCH CAFE
- Head Chef
|Cafe Milch is looking for a head chef and chef positions for the upcoming season. We offer subsidised accommodation and competitive packages for the right applicants.|
Milch is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the ski season. The positions are available from the beginning of June until the end of the season.
Please email for further details
FALLS CREEK COUNTRY CLUB
|Falls Creek Country Club is a 300 bed apartment complex ideally positioned for a ski in, ski out holiday. We cater to couples, families and groups with our restaurant, pool, sauna and spa.|
We currently have positions available for the 2013 ski season:
- Wait Staff
- House Keeping Staff
- Maintenance/general helper
|We can provide on-site accommodation for successful applicants. Please note that only considered applicants will be contacted.|
Please send applications, including CV, current photo, copy of RSA certification and referees, to email@example.com
FULL TIME NANNY FOR 2013 SKI SEASON
|Fulltime position looking after 4 yo girl and some care of 9 yo and 12 yo. |
|Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org|
KARELIA ALPINE LODGE & JB'S RESTAURANT
Austrian - Swiss Style Ski Lodge
|2013 Winter Positions Now Available. |
- Chef (Must have experience. Approx. 50 covers)
- Cook (Must have experience. Approx. 30 covers)
- Bar person (Must have experience. Approx. 60 patrons)
- Street Stall Attendant (Must have RSA Cert.)
- Wait Staff
- House Keeping Staff
|Karelia Alpine Lodge accommodates 45 guests, while JB's Restaurant caters to a 30-40 person cover. JB's Bar has capacity for approximately 60 patrons.|
We offer on site accommodation and meals for successful applicants.
Please note that only considered applicants will be contacted.
Please send applications, including CV, current photo, copy of RSA certification and referees, to Jerry Brazda at email@example.com.
For more details please contact Jerry on (03) 5758 3278.
FALLS CREEK HOTEL
|Falls Creek Hotel is seeking applicants for a range of seasonal Winter positions. Positions include:|
|Click Here for position descriptions.|
|On mountain accommodation and meals are available for successful applicants. |
Only considered applicants will be contacted
|Please send applications including current photo and referees to Lisa Allport at firstname.lastname@example.org|
PRETTY VALLEY ALPINE LODGE
THE COCK 'N' BULL PUB
|2013 Winter Staff Positions available June through to late September.|
|Pretty Valley requires women and men to be responsible for the following duties:|
|The lodge offers optional on-site accommodation and meal packages at subsidized rates.|
To seek a position for the forthcoming snow season, please contact Barry or Carol at Barry@prettyvalley.com
| or on 03 5758 3210.|
2013 WINTER EMPLOYMENT
Administration and Hospitality jobs now open
|We are currently looking for administration and hospitality staff for the upcoming Winter season to work at a range food and beverage businesses at Falls Creek. These include the Frying Pan Inn, Cloud 9 Restaurant, Dicky Knees, Max's Restaurant, Maggies Snacks and the Last Hoot Bar and Pizzeria.|
For full details and to apply online please click here
DIANA ALPINE LODGE
2013 Snow Season Jobs
|Applications are now being accepted for those seeking an opportunity to work in Falls Creek for the 2013 snow season at our 3.5 star lodge, catering up to 50 guests.|
|Head Chef and Chef|
Kitchen Attendant/ Store person/ Maintenance
|Download full job descriptions|
- We offer competitive wages, remuneration is based on the award but acknowledge skills and experience.
- Shared accommodation can be arranged for successful full time applicants.
- Those seeking part-time work are welcome to apply.
- Due to the nature and environment, candidates are expected to be in reasonable health and fitness
- Positions usually commence mid June and finish mid to late September. Candidates must be prepared to relocate to the area during the snow season.
- Applicants must be able to attend an interview in Falls Creek or Melbourne.
- It is not required for your employment to have experience skiing or snowboarding.
- We do not require Bar staff.
|Please send your resume with details of your previous work experience, along with current references and a small photo of yourself. Emailed documents must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.|
|The Manager, Diana Alpine Lodge|
Post: PO Box 246, Falls Creek VIC 3699.
2013 WINTER SEASON EMPLOYMENT
- CENTRAL SNOWSPORTS
|Rental and retail outlet requires Rental Attendants for 2013 ski season. |
Good retail or hospitality skills required, no experience necessary, all training provided for fast, motivated workers.
|Call 0418 313 979 and email resume to email@example.com|